LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1300 stores in 60 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 53,000 people in Turkey and abroad. LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
At LC Waikiki, our values are: being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties. So, if you ready for dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- We ranked 1st in “Young People’s Most Desired Retail Company to Work at” by the Youthall Youth Awards 2021.
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly & Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
- We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We are currently looking for a STORE MANAGER to join the LC Waikiki family.
Are you the talent we are looking for!
POSITION NAME: STORE MANAGER
Location: Zvornik, Tuzla, Kakanj
As a Store Manager you will maintain overall responsibility of the store. You will be leading the day to day operations of the store and manage the store efficiently within the budget. You will combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brand and exceed targets year on year. You will be the role model for a memorable customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to achieve sales targets.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Providing leadership for the store team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it
- Maximizing store productivity and commercial focus and take action to obtain highest level of profitability of the store
- Driving performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution
- Establishing amazing customer service and satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum High School Degree
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Able to demonstrate financial awareness and a commercial mind-set, continuously thinking of ways to drive sales, manage costs
- Marvelous customer service and interpersonal skills
- Consistently show ability to development, sales-driven and results-oriented
- The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- The ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
What LCWaikiki Offers to You
- Opportunity to take responsibility in one of the fastest growing companies of the retail.
- Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture. An organization that greatly values teamwork, development, and innovation.
- A work environment that performance and talent is noticed and recognized.
- A promising career by constant opportunities to learn, growth, and challenge.
- A chance to be a part of LCWaikiki Team that advances to the 2023 Goals.
So, if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Please kindly send your only ENGLISH resume in order to apply via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“.
Lokacija: Tuzla, Kakanj , Tešanj, Zvornik (Rad iz firme)
Broj izvršilaca: 4
Datum objave: 18.08.2023.
Trajanje oglasa: 30 dana (ističe 17.09.2023.)